We're very happy thank you.

Monday, August 18, 2003

My Craptacular Life

I'm not even sure if that's a word, but what the hell; you only live once (I hope). Met Summer Gypsy today, had fun and so on. Nothing really out of the ordinary. Now I've really started to wonder; is craptacular a word? Can it even function in the viod of slang terms too stupid to ever come out of a person's mouth? ::Look through many different grammer books:: Guess what! Craptacular can be a word! Because of latin syntax, you can join crap and tacular. It's very sad for me to see myself making such an ass of myself on the internet. But hey, What the hell it's not like my name's on the bottom of this post or anything like that... Shit...I fucked! My name is not Conrad, MY NAME IS KUNTAKINTE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home