We're very happy thank you.

Thursday, August 07, 2003

Titles change a lot...

First of all why is Summer Gypsy changing the title of that post so much. Anyway today was fun, started the day with a nice glass of Orange Juice and and hmmm...probably going to end it that way too. I met Ali this afternoon, got him into joining our blog team. Do you want to join? Well that's too bad 'cause the only people who read this are those who already write for it and so you are already a part of us.... Damn it!
Anyway as I was saying, I met up with Ali. we went and shot some pool, while we were waiting for Blaine. After pool we went and ate lunch at The Riverdale Diner. Best food ever, just don't rouch the coleslaw. I swear that it attacked me! When lunch was finished we decided to go catch a movie because Blaine was taking too damn long at work. We saw 28 days later.
That is such a great freaking movie! The camera work is great, the actors play thier parts wonderfully. The worst part which I considered as a plus was that it wasn't really scary (I hate scary movies). It was more like zombies take over and this is what happens... Kinda like a reality show gone all wrong, but in a good way. The best thing about the movie: alternate ending. I mean how kewl is that, it could be like this or like that. The only thing is that they fucked it up and the movie doesn't end well, like if they added a scene or two it would have been perfect. The action scenes were awesome, but very gruesome as well. I had to look away during one scene when he stuck his fingers in the guy's eyes. Such a great movie; go see it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home