We're very happy thank you.

Saturday, August 02, 2003

The truth about shit

Yea, that picture that I posted last time completely messed up the way that the site is suppose to look. I finally updated the xanga site, but it still looks like shit. Not the good dope ghetto kind, but rather like the kind that you find in third world countries. You know the kind of shit that I am talking about, the one on the streets that you step and you are like "get that shit off my new ass nikes before these shits gets messed up, yo." If you want to check it out it's Insert Coin Here. Anyway in other news I am now retiring from a job that I never had and never will have, rokect, rocket scientist. Well I can't even spell that damn thing, how am i suppose to be it. It feels good to be retired. Well this old veteran has to go take his teeth out, so peace out G-Moneyclip!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home