We're very happy thank you.

Friday, July 18, 2003

Hey,how is it going? Today was fun...Really it was. My mom came home early, so I didn't know if I would be able to go hang out. After a completing a string of tedious commands, I was allowed to leave. I hung out with my mentor with for awhile. We went to this diner and lunch with one of his business associates, who was a one point a english teacher. The menu at the place was ridiculous. I ordered a crab-burger and had to pay like 9 dollars. The wasn't the worst of it, my mentor (Asok) had to pay 5 dollars for a tiny milkshake. After the late, but seriously expensive ($50) we headed out to the movies.
You have to understand, I really wasn't in the mind for movies, but since it was his treat I agreed. We saw the new Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle movie. The movie was okay, not as great some people make it seem (*cough**cough* Sharifah *cough**cough*). It was reasonably funny, but a lot of the jokes were either really perverted or a little on the haha not really side. The plot was flowed well expect two points at end which I won't ruin for anyone who hasn't seen the movie. The soundtrack for the movie was pretty good, but it didn't flow with the movie that well, at some points you could say that you were just listening to a song with nice video graphics, but not like that of a music video. Otherwise all the songs are great, especially the one by Pink. The commercials gave away a big part of the movies, same with Pink's music video. If you have watched all the commercials and Pink's music video ten to fifty times, well... You are pretty sad, but back to the point, it's like watching the whole movie. The special effects which look really good when Lucy Lui is the one performing them are great. It's basically an extension of the matrix, almost as if they were all agents. For all the guys there is a part at the end when the girls are washing car and getting wet. *P (blind cylops with it's tongue out) Peace Out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home