We're very happy thank you.

Saturday, July 12, 2003

Two days since

Its been two days since I have had cable internet, and I feel as if I have seen it all, and now I want more. The only problem is that I have reached the end of the internet. Yes, as sad and disturbing as it sounds it is true. I have visited almost every single blog, laughed at every single stupid web-comic, well... That I'll leave up to your imagination. I would spent my time online playing games with all the other geeks, but they aren't that friendly plus they hack (damn hackers). I feel as if my computer is sucking my life force out of me.
About two minutes ago I updated a sketchy part of the blog template, and discovered since I hadn't used any blog titles, the tag shows up, hmm.... Gotta fix that crap. I think this whole thing would be better if I was wasted. Yesss... Design a website while I am wasted...The good O'l American way. I think I'll try that, peace out (I am going to call my friend up and arrange for the wastage).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home