We're very happy thank you.

Wednesday, August 06, 2003

Not WILL but DO

Not only do monkeys cause damage, but they enjoy doing so. Monkeys have this style of causing damage that is unlike no other. For example: AIDS, thought to be spread to humans by monkeys. We all know that AIDS is a STD, but what we should consider is that AIDS is also the monkey's and nature's way of telling us to get off their ass. Come a normal person would have pulled out a 9mm and filled ya' fulla' lead, but the monkey has style. What does the monkey do? Well the monkey bites your ass for trying to rape it and this bite not only dooms you but stands as a warning to all those other monkey fuckers, damn sick fucks. I colored this really kewl picture, but I don't know if I can post it yet, I'll post it when I can. Y'see there is this comic strip site called Penny Arcade and the guy there drew this great picture of a japanese archer. So there is the picture and a little thing that says color if you want, so I color and I just finished emailing him and asking him if I can post it. Nothing more to say, go away... Far away, all of you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home