We're very happy thank you.

Monday, August 11, 2003

Greatest Game Ever

Well then... I see that Deadinside posted. He really isn't crazy, I swear and yes punk rock rules. I wanted to post some pictures from my starcraft game, but they all came out dark and ugly. It was the best game ever! The General and me versus I think four comps on a money map (I know that it doesn't sound great). After about two minutes the General made a retreat into my base and following him was a mass of AI. After almost dying three times, he came back with Mutalisks (for those unfamiliar with Starcraft, mutalisks are gross flying units). By this time though I had secured my base with lurkers (hidden units that do mass damage) and had already killed two comps with hyralisks (ground range units). Great Game! It wasn't great because we won, well maybe it was, but more so because these comps were actually, kinda, almost good. If you want to download the relplay go ahead and do so here. Be warned you need Starcraft to view it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home