We're very happy thank you.

Friday, August 15, 2003

The Blackout Of Good 'Ol 03

I have some good news and a whole crap load of bad news. Good news first, People now think I am 21 years old; not to say that I am not twenty-one. Anyway, now the bad news.

  1. I broke my D string and the guy sold me a string. I couldn't tell the difference cause of the lack of lights, and ended up paying too much for it anyway.
  2. Almost got arrested for throwing rocks at the highway, only Juan and I didn't "know" that it was "wrong". I personally couldn't understand a word of what they were saying cause they were speaking like deep mexican spanish (the people who were going to call the cops).
  3. Then all the messy shit started. People were setting off fireworks, people were rushing and raping the grocery stores of its supplies in the dark. My family then went to NEW JERSEY for the night.
  4. On the way we were listening to the radio; I think it was 1010 Win or something. The worst radio station ever! They speculated that the blackout was the work of terrorists/canadians/lighting or canadian terrorists who had found out how to harness the power of lighting.
You know that there is something really wrong with your country when radio stations start broadcasting the dangers of Canadian terrorists who have mananged to harnessed the power of lighting or made some pact with the devil so that they can destroy their "envious" neighbor down south of the border.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home