We're very happy thank you.

Wednesday, August 13, 2003

And this little piggy said "fuck, I am not staying home"

Today I didn't stay home, instead I met new and old friends. The Math regents was today and I decided to go encourage them. Hope that they did well (for all of you you are studing english, the main verb in that sentence was "did"). Anyway met Ali and hung out, played pool and so on. I think Summer Gypsy is a little mad at me.
All of you who loves games I have a couple of sites you should go to. The first is Insert Credit. You can find video, pictures and other stuff of games that haven't even come out. Yea, the have people on the inside. The next is Entdepot. I haven't checked it out yet, but will probably do so tonight. Anyway peace out till the next post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home