We're very happy thank you.

Tuesday, August 12, 2003

Daily 2 cents

Hey. This is my daily 2 cents, see you're lucky you get 2 more cents than the last dude/dudet (insert name here). Anway that quote makes no sense. I don't get it; so confused. I guess that means that artsy people don't have correct grammer and get lost in their own thoughts. I hope they know that "stupidity" is not a adjective. Maybe it has some internal meaning within the maze of confudled crap but I don't see it. Anyway if anyone wants to see some really strange/funny art goto: Exploding Dog. It's kinda like stick figures/ modern art but with a very "strange" touch to it. Try it out and that was my 2 cents for today
P.S. Deadinside can hate blogger as much as he wants as long as he posts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home