We're very happy thank you.

Friday, February 06, 2004

I found a funny

When I am King is a kewl comic. I just happened to run into it while exploring the vast space known as the internet. Anyway when you go to the site, there should either be a pop up or you can click on the photo and the comic shows up. It's the funniest thing I have seen all day besides when Fox 5 news kept running the sequence of Jackson's 'incident' [in quotations cause of the all crap the media is making out it]. Fox 5 is anything but news, this crappy attempts at getting ratings is almost as bad as the time they aired their commerical: "Single Moms We Know You Dish It Out." These people are so awful that... well I feel like taking a crowbar to their heads... and then lighting them on fire...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home