We're very happy thank you.

Sunday, February 01, 2004

Super Bowl Sunday

first quarter, no one has scored anything... well I'm not even watching... I don't even understand american football all that much... I have nothing to do, everyone is watching the game. One thing I do know is that Dunkin Donuts Vanilla Chai is overpriced, but good... oh so good...
Last night I was informed of this site:Secret Diaries. It cracked me up so much.... LMAO... If anyone wants to play Yahoo pool or something IM me.

By the way, I was looking through the counter when I found that someone searched for this: http://websearch.cs.com/wm/boomframe.jsp?query=%22i%
20need%20a%20lover%22%20%20gay%
20depressed&page=1&offset=0&result_url=redir?
src=websearch&requestId=99bd947df7fc4a0a&clickedItemRank=
3&userQuery=%22i+need+a+lover%
22++gay+depressed&a and found or site.
WHYYYY????????? WTF???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home