We're very happy thank you.

Sunday, January 18, 2004

6oD DaMn 5p3l1 Ch3cKeR w0n'T 3v3n WoRk!

dab a bit here, dab a bit there, dab a bit everywhere. The day's been going slow, haven't really done anything, gone anywhere, not to mention that it's snowing outside... Two things that go great together: Pessimism and apathy. Don't ask me how 'cause if you don't already know the anwser you're pretty damn slow.
Over the last couple of nights I have become really aware of the fact that I don't dream... at all. Last night I went to sleep some what early at around midnight and throughout the night, I didn't dream a bit. Not even a thought. I woke up in the morning (this time it was morning [9:00am] :!) and felt like crap, I felt like I had shut my eyes and reopened them. Over the last few hours I have been thinking about this and discovered that dreams (not nightmares) are what give people hopes (right?). Well and this explains my lack of hope in this world. Now I know why I don't like hash so much. Let me explain: last time I did hash, I felt like I would be in one place, close my eyes and be tired and in another place. Well that's kind of what happens when I sleep only I don't end up on some resturant looking up at the waitress, wondering how the fuck I got there. This whole lack of dreams is driving me insane.
Another thing that I've recently discovered is that I hate everyone, it might seem like I am your friend, but in reality I really hate you... a lot. It's so much easier to hate then to to love/be friendly. Why do people that hate is destructive? It's actually very construtive, it sets boundaries so that order can be maintained. For example if we hate each other, we won't talk to each other, end of problem. Besides, hate teaches us to be self-sufficent.
I don't know if my eyes are burning with blood, tears and rage or with insomia. I was actually thinking about that message on my friend's profile... Today is the official salute to all the losers, those who don't care to be on top but rather just want out of the dog pile. A salute to those of us who can't tell the truth since we don't know how. A salute to the candy man on the street eyeing little girls not cause he's horny but cause he lost his daughter. A salute to the poor people with nothing but misery and desotution. A salute to the high order of 'I don't give a shit since I've been shot. Thank god finally.' And lastly a salute to those who don't want to exist and don't care that no one thinks that they exist. Salute.
**update: I have MySQL mostly working, or working enough, now to start on the PHPadmin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home