We're very happy thank you.

Tuesday, December 30, 2003

Another tragic event during the evening fireworks...

I don't know what the hell that was suppose to mean. Anyway, I am learning my Pentatonic Minor Scales now. Fun shit, my neighbor lent me his metranome (god I hate it, so annoying). I'll put a recording of my scales up later... It's pretty nice...can't come up as well though. Today's been pretty usual. Did you know about the snake they found in Indoneasia, it supposely 49 feet in length and over 950 pounds. They have to feed it four to five dogs a month.
Just for the record the longest snake in the world recorded up till now was 32 feet long and 402 pounds. Maybe they made a mistake, but maybe it's true. Too bad for the snake, at least it'll get some free food, maybe they'll even feed the snake some of those bratty little white chicks that Dollface hates so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home