We're very happy thank you.

Saturday, December 27, 2003

\/\/u55uP d00ds???

Further notes on the entire media player thing...

  1. I forgot to metion this earlier, but iTunes is just a music player, that's it, nothing else. Umm... Lets see what else did I have to say about iTunes... Oh yea, don't mess with the programming, esp in the libary files cause it will fuck you up.
  2. Winamp 5 or whatever they said that was really nice and should get (by they I mean the development team) sucks a lot of man penis. The update on the thing that Deadinside was talking about, that make its use less memory, well I haven't seen it. In other words it eats p00p.
  3. The best bet up till now, and this is just my opinion, is Winamp 2.8. The only problem is that it isn't visble on their site anymore.

Now to things that are actually interesting... I hate Kin, oh my god. Why? Don't ever play any game with him. When he starts to lose, he comes up with an exucse.
Hey my probes stopped collecting minerals
After he loses, he comes up with an excuse.
Okay now its my turn. (wants to make u believe that his brother was playing instead of him)
Man... Pisses me off, if this was just once or twice I wouldn't mind, but everytime!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home