We're very happy thank you.

Tuesday, December 23, 2003

Gotta love the spoon!

Man I really have nothing good to say... I do have some not so good, but still pleasent stuff to address. First of all HAPPY HOLIDAYS! That was just for those of you who celebrate this stuff. For the rest go crawl into some damp hole somewhere... No really I mean it. Actually I don't... Something is going to blow right up in my face, I can feel it. Last night I didn't really get that much sleep. It could've been because of my mom's snoring, perhaps it was the fact that I didn't listen to NELMPA. Man did I screw that one in the ass, it was like doing a donkey or a donkey doing you. That could have been my mom's snoring too... Anyway, strike one, and and I am still at bat. "Hope the govermen' don' comw' afta' mah teef." Wish me luck and basketballs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home