We're very happy thank you.

Sunday, December 21, 2003

Never Ever Let Me Plan Anything! (NELMPA!)

I am so pissed off. First of all Winamp decided to come out with Winamp 5. There are so many reasons for why this is wrong. Firstly, there was no Winamp 4, only Winamp 3. How the hell are you going to skip a number?! It really pisses me off. Next, it takes up so much memory that to run it you would need a super-computer, and let me tell you even my mod has trouble using it. One principle of winamp which made it work, probably the only principal that made it work was that it was free. Not just one version, but all the versions. Now Winamp 5 has gone and changed that. One version of Winamp 5 is free and the other (the one with CD burning and other crap) is not. How degrading, I hope that now they feel like Realplayer, those damn bastards. I now predict that the programmers of Winamp will never be able to look in the mirrors for reasons

  • Out of pure shame.
  • because I would have already gauged their eyes out by then.

Besides that today has been like crap with crap on the side and some more crap for dessert. Never allow me to plan anything, I will so do it up the ass that it isn't even funny. One simple thing, how could it have gone awry in so many ways. ARRRGGGG!! Till later when I am not as pissed off at your couch's face!
**more crap just happened! Somehow the columbia server messed up my SQL code so I have to fix that so that people can see the About the Staff page. I hate this crap

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home