We're very happy thank you.

Wednesday, December 17, 2003

I love because I hate

Oh my god, I hate Limewire. Yet, I feel a strange attraction to it. The thing is that the downloads are pretty fast, at least for music. I just can't believe that something so good could be fucked up the ass so much. The programmers crammed so much spyware up Limewire's ass. Oh my god, it takes it two minutes to start up on my laptop. Some people might say, "it's cause you are using a laptop." No. That's not it. My laptop is pretty good. When I checked to see why my computer was going so slow, I saw that Limewire was running atleast 4 spyware programs on the side. I wanted throw my laptop out of the fourth floor window, the only problem being that I live on the first floor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home