We're very happy thank you.

Sunday, December 14, 2003

And Australia was like "WTF mate"

Well...It's been a while since I have really posted something good. I wanted to post yesterday, but by the time I got around to it, it was 1pm and I had to sleep. Yesterday was a fun filled day with lots of surprise. By fun I mean that is sucked the largest elephant around. Firstly I had to go to Legal Outreach where they whined about me never really changing my essay... Well screw that, it's fine the way it is. Waited around for Yee, who took forever. While I was waiting I found out that there was a mandatory thing at the Juliard that I had to got to, at 7. Now one might think that oh, that's great. You can be cultured and crap. NOOO! It was the worst two hours of my life. Of my several complaints, the first would be that it was dance, something I have carefully avoided since 6th grade. I had to think all deep and crap to see what they were actually trying to say with their movements. That is pure bull, after thirty minutes, all they were doing was frolicking on stage. I couldn't even fall asleep due to my mentor and his friends poking me to death every time I blinked. I might have somewhat enjoyed it the dancers were professionals, no damn, cheap Legal Outreach sends us to a free show where the choreographers showed off their dance students. At one point I swear that they were having gay sex on the stage. I didn't even have to pay for this one. But it was so annoying, every five minutes one guy would say something about not being able to hear the other guy. It was a original thought, but it got played out after the fifth time. Then there was a guy and a girl and when the girl sang (horribly) the guy would shut her up. There was one point when she sang while he was lifting her above his head and all I could think was "drop her, come on, end it." The guy would sing horribly as well, and the chick would shut him up as well, and me being me hoped that she would deck him...
After the show I went to go get some dinner, note to everyone there are no good restaurants around 65th street. First I hit that pizza place, Raybari Pizza (yes they have a web site). They make pure crap in the shape of triangles. The pizza was burned and he got the toppings all wrong. I didn't ask for spinach jackass. Then there is that Japanese place on 72nd. They gave me the wierdest look when I ordered 1 shrimp tenpura. The guy at the counter drew a blank and said "one tenpura?" It was good. The soy sauce tasted like watered down diet coke though... That was yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home