We're very happy thank you.

Thursday, November 27, 2003

a few new things

For all those who are LOTR fans and wanna learn new stuff, here is a couple of sites:
khazad-dum: a great plae to learn about dwarves and their language.
for all you orc lovers (yay!): Orc Nation: a very good place to learn blackspeak. No not the language of black people. If you think I am being racist, try searchin blackspeak on google. All you get are sites about ebonics. Anyway, Blackspeak is the language of orcs.
Anyway, I found something else that cracked me up. Remember the Fanta (by the way, its from the Netherlands, at least I think so. I couldn't find the english version of the site), well... There is an Indian version, called Maxala. I saw the commercial today on Zee-TV (the hindi channel). It was so stupid, even worse than the Fanta ones. The were a couple of guys bowling, and all of a sudden, these chicks came out of nowhere! WTF??!! Peace out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home