We're very happy thank you.

Sunday, November 16, 2003

Back again in the back of Cadillac

If anyone ever wants to play starcraft: broodwars, I am your man. i play everyday after 9:00pm (EST). Played a great game last night with a couple of asian guys from school. We played the Fastest Money Map. I got my ass beat down the first time (2v2). The next game I came back and lasted untill the end when Gary finished me off with on quick hit (FFA). Anyway, It was really fun. By the way, Umm... I was suppose to write something here, but I can't think of anything to put here.
my movie reviews:
The Matrix: Revolutions

  • Well to start off, I thought the movie would be about the matrix. Now for a movie about the matrix, there certainly not enough of it, max 15-20 minutes.
  • The fact that the craft that they are using doesn't get struck down by the lighting kills me.
  • The kid in the ACU , when he walk to open the gate... Oh my god! It looks like an obese person running to the donut shop, only slowed down.
  • ...well I won't give this part away (nice of me isn't, now that I have already ruined this much of the movie).The only thing I have to say: "what happened?"
  • Then there is the fact that there was less theology and more bad action scenes and lets-try-to-make-Neo-Jesus scenes.
  • To hit it home, the fight scene between Neo and Smith sucks so much! It's the same as the last ones, only this time they added rain/time stopping effects.

I agree that the first Matrix (2000) was a great movie, but it got worse, I can stand the second one ( just saw it on my comp), but the third one was just a kick in the balls. Anyway, die-hard fans might enjoy it. It's not worth ten bucks, maybe rent or download.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home