We're very happy thank you.

Thursday, November 06, 2003

Daily 2cents

Hey Dollface, hope that you are feeling better today, and that you come to school tomorrow. It wasn't the same without you. So whatcha do today during your sick time?
The comic still isn't updating, so I'm thinking about reseting it. Hopefully it doesn't come to that. I was playing this awesome game of Starcraft tonight, until I lost. I was playing with Josh, it was us against three comps, and they beat us into a corner, I tried to defend and attack back. They eventually broke my defense when I decided to go Archon. It wasn't worth it. That was that.
Last few words: Yo Menwa, I read your mail and saw the pics, they were great. Yo I am redesigning this site soon, wanna help me?
-Peace Out from The Box Under The Bridge

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home