We're very happy thank you.

Monday, November 03, 2003

Teenage Alien Nation

Teenage Alien Nation by American Hi-Fi
I want it all, no matter what
You thought you heard me say, no matter what
You know you can't escape today
Is there any other way?

And so what, if you don't like me
I don't give a fuck
If you don't like me I could change my luck
It seems I'm gettin rotten to the core

Forget about tomorrow
You and me, we're going down in sorrow
The youth of the nation, going nowhere
Station to station, Teenage Alien Nation
The Teenage Alien Nation yeah

It's all wrong
I guess the summer must have come and gone
I guess we kinda shoulda known it all along
We're never going anywhere

And sometimes, you've gotta pick it up
And roll the dice, no lookin' back
And man you don't think twice about
Feeling lonely every day

Yea, hope you like that. It's a really good song. Anyway I haven't posted in a long time. I been working on the comic, so you know... been lazy. Anyway besides that, I have had to consider what college I want to go to. Now they tell me that your average actually matters and that if you don't go to college you'll end up as some worthless bum-shield for some rapist cop. The new comic will be up tomorrow, nothing special, still experimenting with my style. Till later.
P.S. I'll try to post once every day or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home