We're very happy thank you.

Wednesday, October 08, 2003

Good Ol' Alma Mater

Philly is a great city, especially if you are a tourist. Yea... I admit it I am a tourist, just here and now where else. I try not to be, but hell I just can't help it. The city is split into different parts kind of like New York, but these parts are labeled correctly, such as Center City is in the center; University City is where Drezel, U Penn and some other colleges are.
This is the first time that I have used a computer in days; what happened to the any key?! I tried to check my mail, but CS doesn't work on these comps due to the user crap.
Over the last three days I have visited six universities, and will visit another today. Today I am going to visit Temple. The other universities are:

  1. Villanova University: It's a catholic univeristy, but you can't really see it besides all the crucifixes (did I spell that right). It has a nice drom, nothing really special. The campus is pretty as hell. It is a huge garden, the only draw back is that since it is some what isolated, people have to use cars to get into campus, and so there is a huge parking lot.
  2. Swathmore: Nothing real special; has a lot of hard classes, and that is about it. Wait... one kewl thing was all the modern art spewed across the campus.
  3. Haverford and some other all girl college: nothing real special, just a bunch of lesbs.
  4. U Penn: Great looking campus, huge. It's in the middle of a huge city and well it's like Columbia.
  5. Drezel: It's elementary school all over again. You have your normal asian geeks and their Prat bullies. Yea... I am not applying there...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home