We're very happy thank you.

Wednesday, September 24, 2003

It's been a while

It's been a long time since I've posted. Ha and I get annoyed at the others for not posting. Anyway I have a semi good reason why I didn't post. It all started when my mother forced us all (by that I mean my brother and I) to go to New Jersey. They should change the name of that state from the "Garden State" to "the place where nothing happens." I have never been in a place so boring. Nevertheless I did have something to do; I had to watch over my little cousins and their friends. Oh my god! They are the most annoying fucks that I ever met! So annoying, "lets go look at the goats," "Come on, I never get what I want," "Shut Up! You just got ice cream!" My little cousin I could understand, since it was his birthday, but the rest. And I didn't even know where this freaking petting zoo thing was, but when we started walking, I could sense it. The smell radiated for at least 100 feet around the place. Not to mention that they (the little freaks) wanted to play with me. They just didn't want to play the game that I wanted to play (and yes I did suggest it later to a fat annoying kid). I wanted to play Jedi Master, where I am the Jedi Master and they are the mindless robots that I kill for fun. Later they were playing freeze tag, I would have played it with them, if they had accepted my condition. The condition being that I have to throw rocks at them and they freeze when I hit them, and stay that way until they bled to death. If you can't tell, I wasn't the life of that party. The most annoying thing was this fat indian boy who was wearing a blue tank-top that had a huge orange dick-like-object coming up to chest level, and the text read "Excited". God I hate those spoiled brats. Damn fucking kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home