We're very happy thank you.

Tuesday, September 02, 2003

Sure "work"

Some people blame everything on work. Oh sorry, I couldn't catch that baby because I had to go to work (on a sunday). Oh sorry, I couldn't make it to my son's graduation; my boss asked me to come into work so that I would be the only one there. There wouldn't be anyone one else there, not even the damn company mascot.
Anyway I have started to move our stuff into my columbia account (and yes I have a email/web client acount with the country). If you notice the About the staff page has already moved. Soon I'll be adding a page there for the comics. Not only is this space free, but no ads or restrictions about how much space I can use. Yay! Anyway by the time school starts I should have the comics page up and running along with another comic! Till the next call of battle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home