We're very happy thank you.

Wednesday, August 27, 2003

The very unpeppy blog

I am not an obsessed little freak, just envious. It's not the person; it's their attitude towards life. Their attitude is shit happens; so what, I am always going to be a lil peppy person. Never have I seen something like this. This is exactly what I was looking for, ever since I was lost. It feels like a thick fog surrounds me, the only thing that I can see is her happiness, her peppyness. How the fuck does she manage to do that? Depression comes and leaves for most people, but there are a unlucky few who have it orbiting them. These are the same people who are obsessed, not over the person, but over the peppyness. Why? Could it be that I have lost my ability to be happy? If so it must have been stolen, but by who? Is she like a wormhole, sucking in all the happiness around her. No because I feel happy being near her, makes me feel as if my happiness has come back. No, this can't be envy, but then what is it? The best comparison I can make is to vampires. I feel as if I am the vampire that hungers for blood, soul, something that I lack to fill a part of me that is calling. Yet I also wish that I never had to do such because of the pain. All I want to is to be the one with the blood, the peppyness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home