We're very happy thank you.

Monday, August 25, 2003

If there was ever an name for that mother fucker...

Oh yea, then his name would be Bill (the penguin). I am seriously disheartened with life. There is nothing new to do; I would try taking a stab at my mother, but she won't take kindly to it. And so since I had nothing to do I have decided to bring Bill the Penguin (BtP) back from the grave. For those who don't know Bill was my best friend until he was sat on by people and Summer Gypsy decided to kill him. I still don't know how he died, but I am pretty sure it had something to do with bubbles and the lack or air in them. Poor, poor Bill, and so now I have decided to bring him back from the dead. He might even start posting on the web site... but all of you would probably think that it would be me using Bill's name. Nay, I tell you, Nay!
Now I really am starting to go crazy, hoepefully I'll do something tomorrow which will allow me to be saner... Probably not. I've decided to join a MOHAA (Medal Of Honor: Allied Assault) clan, so that I can have something to do on my spare time. In other words I get to live out my fanasty of being an WWII gay guy and shooting people at the same time. Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home