We're very happy thank you.

Saturday, August 23, 2003

The Saga of Human Stupidity Continues

Why? Why are people so stupid? Tonight on my way to the Chinese take-out place I saw this kid on the corner. This stupid idiot was taking a piss by a car. At first I didn't think it was possible, I mean who would do something this stupid? Well then for the sake of the human race I thought okay, maybe he lives far away and he had to take the mean leak. Nope, after finishing his leak, he went into a building which was about five feet away (for those who know where I live, I am talking about the building between the bike shop and the pharmacy). Why would you take a leak outside when you just go home and take one at home? If you don't have a bathroom at home, just go to a neighbor; they'll understand.
You must really suck if you have to create a rumor that you are creating the best game system ever, just to get some publicity. Really can't you think of something else, like a new breakfast special at a nearby Applebee's or maybe the fact that you are lying little crack-heads who work at a strip joint in Florida Keys. For those who don't know what I am talking about, I am referring to the Phantom. I just heard over at Penny Arcade that it's probably a hoax. I agree, it sounded too good to be true; there are too many problems to overcome for them to make a console like this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home