We're very happy thank you.

Thursday, August 21, 2003

The Fine Print

No, this blog isn't about the tiny lines of writing at the bottom of a contract; I am talking about the band. It's pretty small, emerged out of Washinton (the state). The singer (Jerry) is Tycho from Penny Arcade. The only place that I've found with their music is MP3.com.Very nice music. Check out some their lyrics:

english
she is not mobile, she just watches me
i am noticable when light catches me
i am illegible any way you look at me
you know my english has deficiencies

and is it any wonder that I
when faced with these odds
would even it with lies
and is it any wonder that i
surrounded by storm
surmounted by swarm
would attempt to obtain the prize

there's a terror to the scenery
a certain fervor to the front of me
and i count them as my enemies
those who mean to be close to me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home