We're very happy thank you.

Friday, August 29, 2003

More fun quizes and other shit.

Bah, you eMail viruses suck ASS!
Aww man, screw you! You're those computer virsus
sent via eMails. We want you to go away because
you fill our computers with nougat filled
hatred and make them crash. You're even worse
than that person who thinks they can curse the
world.


What kind of eMail are you?
brought to you by Quizilla
I have just been told that I am stupid, and I agree; I am stupid like a fox! This was told to me after I discussed the theory of me not existing with my brother. Yea, much fun. But I am sure that I do not exist, I mean come on, I don't even get any viruses.
Anyway I want to start a cult; a great cult. A cult that has stuff... and they do stuff with the stuff. Stuff my cult will have to believe in and follow these rules because I said so:


  • Rap music shall be defined as voodoo music.
  • Alchol shall be consumed.
  • Names shall not be named.
  • Mole people shall be hunted till they renew the alliance.
  • Cult members must have either stealth powers and be refered to as Splinter Cells, or have heat vision and be willing to lay down their lives in order to destroy the conspiracy against Bill the Penguin.
  • Bill is God.

Believe and ye shall be saveth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home