We're very happy thank you.

Friday, August 29, 2003

If I make it through today, will tomorrow be the same?

Been pretty boring lately, there isn't anything interesting to talk about besides my problems, which I will never again bring up because this is suppose to be a peppy site. The comic that I wanted to start up is being passed around to people with scanners; Deadinside tried, but when I recieved the copy, it looks like french trench during the first few weeks of World War I, in other words it looked like crap. It's like 1:41pm I am reduced to making a post... Concerning posts, I am sorry for two things, 1. not making a post yesterday. 2. for making that really depressed post two days ago.
One thing that has humored me lately is that everyone besides me is getting this So.Big virus; I haven't even gotten spam in my mailbox, not even spam concerning how to protect myself from this virus. Maybe this means that one likes me and so I am not in their address book, and that's why the virus hasn't come to me. On the other hand, I am pretty sure that someone out there has to have me in their address book, or I wouldn't exist. OH NO! I DON'T EXIST!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home