We're very happy thank you.

Monday, September 01, 2003

Maybe for you it is

*Most horrible day ever!*
Woke up this morning to a thick cloud of Roach Posion, which my mom had sprayed the night before. Due to this smog of death I was stricken with a headache for the rest of the goddamn day, not to mention I couldn't breathe properly because of the crap that I inhaled when I woke up. Following my usual routine, I went to the living room hardly able to see; when I got there, there was something very mushy under my feet. Dead Roaches, they were everywhere. After wearing slippers and returning to the living room, I found out that I had to clean up the house. So I then proceeded to go out into the damn sunlight and get the kittens, damn you Summer Gypsy your damn post is stuck in my head (by the way, way to go), supplies that I needed. After clearing the living rooms of the dead, my mom proposed that we go to Jackson Heights. I unfortunately was forced to go with her, where she sprained her ankle and I had to help her (not an easy task). I not only helped from 181st to Jackson Heights, but from there to the temple in Flushing (God, I hate temples), and then back home. The only thing that I've had to eat all day is a loaf of Garlic Bread (lunch) and crappy temple food (dinner; God, I hate that damn temple). Yea, so you had a great day while mine was a piece of shit!
P.S. Way to go with catching the kitten.
P.P.S. Wednesday is good for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home