We're very happy thank you.

Saturday, August 30, 2003

What the hell is a Cao Cao?

::IamAEvilMonkey has left the game::
::IamAEvilMonkey has exited Battlenet::
Eheh... Funny shit. Anyway here is a comic update: I have three comics drawn, one is with Deadinside waiting to return to me in JPEG or PNG format; it might make its way to Dollface though cause she has cable and can send it to me faster. The last couple of attempts to get it to me through email/file transfer by Deadinside have failed. Recently I have drawn up two more, but I think this time I'll find some other way to scan them (hopefully).
I have just discovered that most of the PC/X-Box gaming community doesn't reside in either North America or Japan, it actually resides in Austrailia. If you want to join the community or want to see the evidence of this claim just go to: AusGamers. They have almost every single demo for almost evey single PC game out, not to mention reviews and previews which will knock your boots off. Their servers are kind of slow and so the download time for a demo is kinda long. For example it took me three hours to download the demo for Unreal Tournement 3 (which by the way is about 300 megs).
I JUST FOUND OUT THAT PRINCE OF PERSIA IS COMING OUT! Prince of Persia took up most of my time when I was a child and will probably do so again when it is released by Ubi Soft sometime at the end of this year for consoles and GBA. Well... maybe a little while after that when they release it for PCs. This game looks incredible. The best part of this is that the game will be using the Splinter Cell engine! For those of you who have play/seen Splinter Cell, you know what I am talking about. Oh my god it looks so good!
P.S.why do you guys hate Bill?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home