We're very happy thank you.

Wednesday, November 12, 2003

The Proxy is out to kill me

I can't really express myself fully on this webpage. See I just found out that the school's proxy will let us view this site as long as we don't curse too much. If anyone read that letter that I written to Menwa you would see me expressing myself. Well I tried to view that at school, everything up till that post showed up. After that post, it gave me some bullshit excuse me, please Mr/Ms/Mrs. Proxy (I don't discriminate) don't block it, about there being too many cuss profane words in the post.
Anyway, I've been playing that KoC thing, it pretty interesting once you get into it, but the only problem is that they are running PHP and MySQL on two servers and there are about 170,000 people or so. Those puny servers can't handle it. One good thing is that there aren't any spammers or anything like that.
Life is going well and sober. I almost given up on those damn comics cause keenspace sucks dick I mean dock. It sucks a lot of docks... Damn it I am a fucking failure. Shit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home