We're very happy thank you.

Friday, November 21, 2003

lost in translation

Yea, I was home all night, mostly by myself. Since I can't cook I was forced to eat live roaches...kidding. Anyway I heated up some hot water and started to make some of those japanese-big-bowl-cup-of-noodles. "Nong Shim's Bowl Noodle Soup: Picante flavor" was the label... I don't know what happened. Maybe when they translated Hot&Spicy from english to spanish to forgein asian, and then to english it turned from Hot&Spicy to Hot&Spicy with some crap on top and some fake vegatables. Now if you think I am going overboard with this... You are wrong. The Onion was a small piece of plastic with purple lines. Now I have headache and my stomach feels woozy. Wait... I just read the label, this piece of crap is a product of Korea. Damn Koreans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home