We're very happy thank you.

Wednesday, December 17, 2003

Whoops I've slipped and I can't get up

My bad... You're right I am pretty slow. To just let the people know, the U.S History homework was to outline p735-740, I just outlined p535-540. The funny thing is that they are pretty similar. Anyway I didn't notice till like the last page that it wasn't adding up. LMAO
Kazza Lite isn't my thing, not after it became horribly slow. Maybe that was just me... Limewire seemed to be fast, and thanks for the Aqualime, great thing. Man, I am now going to hit myself with a large piece of wood until I get smart...

PERSON: trying to start the essay
tevren2k3: oh, i'll leave u alone, tell me when u are done
PERSON: probably not until late
PERSON: maybe tomoorow
tevren2k3: u should really get started on it
PERSON: i know
tevren2k3: u've been putting it off for a long time
PERSON: see u 2morrow
tevren2k3: bye

Damn I am a dumbass, how the hell am I going to lose such a brilliant chance, damn I feel like such a fucking dumbass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home