We're very happy thank you.

Thursday, December 18, 2003

Hooray! The money cow has been crippled and its stomach lines the streets like a carpet.

hehehehehehe... I am so bored... The last tweny four hours haven't been what you would call fun... Infact they were pretty crummy. My shoulders hurts a lot! It's too much, feels like I should chop it off. Pain... Christmas is coming up, and I need to buy some people some stuff... Actually I'm not going to do any christmas stuff. Actually the only person that is getting a gift is Dollface, and that's cause it's her b-day in a couple of days. That doesn't mean that I don't love you guys, its just that I am poor like a well...the title explains it, my moneys hehehe moneys...hehehe lies spilled across the street.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home