We're very happy thank you.

Monday, December 22, 2003

Have you ever seen the stars at night?

No, I am really asking. Have you seen the stars at night? Aren't they great. Sometimes I think that they might be stars on earth, and I don't mean the hollywood kind. I mean people. Then not so long after I find that most of these earth stars share something in common with their alien cousins. Both are radioactive, by this I mean that If you get too close you'll get burned. I don't like getting burned. My hands are burned, so is my forehead. I've had enough of these stars. No longer will I be burned. I've decided that the best way to interact with stars is in a lawn chair looking at the sky. All those who have been burned before should realize that it is impossible. Maybe you will have better luck in the future where there are more stars in a smaller area where they can get ride of their heat easier. I'm not taking that chance, too many burns. Too many burns. I'll be back later to post the latest world and US news...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home