We're very happy thank you.

Sunday, December 28, 2003

Daily Crap in my Pants....

Just kidding. Umm... Red birds fly over the Horizon. Oh yea, just try to juggle that one. Anyway I started reading Don Quixote De La Mancha by Cervantes. Great book, flows really well and is funny. It's not so funny that its cheap literature but enough to make me giggle like a little school girl. Anyways the I am at like page 100 out of 800 someodd. Yea, I have a long ways to go. So if you don't hear from me, its cause I'm reading. It's funny how crazy people are treated in the book, just go along with it until the kook is far far away, or beat the crazy bastard silly. I am suppose to compare this to Hamlet, so if you have any pointers, just buzz me. Other books that I am reading include:

  • Unfinished Tales by J.R. Tolkien.
  • Closing Time By Joseph Heller (I never really read this one seriously, just pick it up occasionally).
  • The Revenge Of The Latchkey Kids by Ted Rall (great political cartoonist).
  • Random Comic books, mostly DC and a bit of Image.

Try them, they are pretty good reads. The Tolkien one not so much unless your into that really descriptive stuff, like the hieght of the mountain and how many trees grow there and how many orcs have taken a crap there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home