We're very happy thank you.

Thursday, January 01, 2004

HAPPY NEW YEARS

Yea, the title says it all. Hope you all have a fun time. Anyway, please leave on the comment section the movies that you want me to bring. I don't know which I can bring 'cause Summer hjas a couple out from Kappy's, by the way Summer, bring those on Friday. And hmm... I' m bring a couple of my favorites, hope that they are still working. Deadinside, bring your guitar and amp, cause I am bringing mine if I come.
That thing about the 49 foot snake, well it's true, just heard about it from an aussie friend. Tomorrow gonna be a hell of a day. For those who are wondering I am probably coming to zhang's get together, not cause I wanna hang out, but cause it's a new year and I need a drink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home