We're very happy thank you.

Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Blue with Strawberries

Sometimes, it just isn't worth it. I try and try and the result is the same. Hmm... What song is this? Sounds familiar. I would post the rest of this post in hindi (hindlish), but I know that some of you out there know hindlish and so there goes that. At least I'll always have those inside jokes, the one that I make with myself. It's just been harder to that over the last few days, to keep that smile going. 'Kisse rahun tere bina' Sorry that's from the song that I was listening to [Faasla-Collage]. Sorry for the lack of peppy-ness, over the last few days I've craving coffee again. It's zhang's fault, him and his black coffee everyday, damn him. VAN HESLING FOREVER!! Sorry about that, it was my first attempt at normalcy. Goddamnit I hate the Hives. They always ruin a good mood, and Weezer just followed up on it. Pencils can be very sharp and lead poisoning is dangerous. Hum to dewaane hey tumare sorry again, new song [Tauba-Chalte Chalte].... going to go try to cheer myself up with some bleach (kidding)... Maybe if I take my brains out through my nose and try to put it back through my ears it would help... Probably not, just going to go eat some babies...<`@`>

P.S. The reason that I am acting like this is because I am bored out of my skull and I haven't gotten much time to myself lately, so if you see me avoiding you guys for a while, that's why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home