We're very happy thank you.

Thursday, January 29, 2004

Damn stupid prince!

No I'm not talking about the singer. I'm talking about the new game Prince Of Persia: Sands of Time. If you want you can download the demo here. I don't usually play games like this, but this one is an just too great to be passed. It's developed by Ubi Soft, which means Splinter Cell video engine. It looks so nice. Not to mention the camera angles in this game are actually good unlike all the other games in this genre. There is a complete zoom out mode, which really helps. The puzzles aren't that hard, the fight scenes are awesome. Oh my god :@ You control time! Or at least the ablity to rewind. Unlike most other games which would abuse this power and turn it into a GOD-MODE type, this game is very different, you can only rewind time with the sand you get. Hence the sands of time. Anyway, you get the sand when you kill an enemy and drain them of their sand or else they will come back to life, or from this fountain thing... The demo is great, the only problem that I have with it is that you can't save, but that's probably what make me want to play it oh so much. I think I am at the end now, there isn't anything to do or anywhere to go... I just run around in the broken down court yard. Two web comics have managed to capture the game's game-ness (for a lack of better words): Penny Arcade,VG Cats

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home