We're very happy thank you.

Thursday, January 29, 2004

The internet has been ruined

Well... Here is the story: General and I were looking online for the regent testing news when we bumped int NYBOE.COM. I suggest that you not go there unless you have a strong stomach for pure, unfiltered, goddamnit did you have to post that on the internet? For all those with weak stomachs that will not go to the site, let me offer a description of it. It's a Pro-Life site that shows pictures of dead babies. Now, I am not pro-life or even pro-pregancy rights or whatever, but this is just disgusting. I mean it's one thing to make your point, and a whole another to post pictures of dead babies. In fact that site made me more pro-women's rights because I was horrified that some bastard out there was putting pictures of dead babies on the internet, especially named NYCBOE. Come on, what if some kid looking for news about his school in New York were to get there. No shame damn it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home