We're very happy thank you.

Monday, February 02, 2004

[.::Insert Generic Nonsense {no sense} Title Here::.]

Firstly I want everyone who has broadband to go to Red vs. Blue. Gamers will not be able to stop watching it. Normals will be on the floor laughing and umm.... it's kinda kewl that they managed to do this... for years now. It's based on Tribes [*and now they use Halo, happy now you bitching whore?], and the online Catpure-the-flag game. Really great, really funny...
Late last night my brother IMed me this link: The Slacktivist. This one post made me crack, So funny... So great... such a great analogy.
To reply to this... I have nothing to say, cause if I say something then it will be perverted and on the internet... Then people will think that I am either a flaming homosexual or a pervert...or both...LOL [don't worry it's an inside joke, very inside, like the inside of my brain...other half].

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home