We're very happy thank you.

Sunday, September 26, 2004

60|) pwn5 j00

I took some time off my ethics essay on the 10 commandments to do a little research on the document itself. During my research I found a very interesting site: Society for the Practical Estabishment and Perpetuation of the Then Commandments (link). I can't say anything against them... Well maybe I can, but it would be very ignorant of me. They say some pretty controversial things:

The best way to understand the nature of atheism is to understand its author. satan is its author.
These people are very much into the whole "60|) pwn5 34r7|-|" theory. At first I thought that they were pretty ignorant people, but after careful examination I found that they think their arguements out very well considering that they are pretty narrowminded. ie:
When a people undertake such a task, they manifest their utter blindness, stiffneckness, foolishness and self-righteousness in thinking they are accountable only unto themselves and in thinking they have in themselves the power, the true righteousness and the true wisdom to make laws for their true good or for the good of their society. They express the height of dishonor towards the Kingship and wisdom of the most high God, and of His ancient, perfect, righteous and everbinding Laws which should rightly govern all of mankind.
I meant to point out the first part of the arguement not the whole 60|) pwn5 j00 part. By the way the agrument they present is valid but not sound (hehe intro to ethics paying off). Speaking of which I should be getting back to that. Enjoy, talk to you all soon (IM me damnit).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home