We're very happy thank you.

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Like being ass fucked by Grizzly Bears

I'm finally in umass, it's all kool. The food kind of sucks, and the people are pretty kool. Today was the Registration Day and it was fucked up in way too many ways. Firstly every student needs to take a college writing course sometime in their career, and the test was on the poster for today. I went to this "advisor" and she said that I had to have taken the test yesterday to register for the class this sememster. I thought that I had read the sign wrong, so I went back to check... I wasn't wrong, the test was today. Why the fuck was the test that I needed yesterday to register for a class today being given today?. Oh but that's not the end of this long douche. The "advisors" setup about 75% of the freshman sched. I along with my roomate was not among that 75%. Infact anyone who missed the earlier orientations was in the 25% of those who didn't have any schedule. So I was meeting with this old bitach aka my temp advisor and the SPIRE system which is used to look at, and register for classes, broke down. So the 25% of us are now screwed because the system is still down and they haven't posted any information about how we'll go about tomorrow, the first day of classes. I guess now I'm not a student of Umass since I'm not taking any classes. You can check out more of my complaints here. So how are things with you guys? Alexis have you met your roomate now? Is she hot? Can you bring her to NY or UMASS? My mom was also wondering if you wanted anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home