We're very happy thank you.

Sunday, February 22, 2004

hmm...filling the lines...yea that's a good title... shit am actually typing in this shit... damn it... should stop now... maybe after this -D

this is something from another one of my sites:

d00ds and d00dets... today was slow... kinda like your face... how did you know that my favorite perfume was mace?... all I have to say is that you are a hoe... leave me alone... let me be... don't you see... all this shit that you've done to me... bleeding everywhere... kinda scared... it's all cause you didn't take time to care... I gave my heart to you... all you did... was puke all over it... like it was a piece of holiday fruitcake...even if it was, I'd like you to know that I made it... with my hands... put in everything besides my favorite pair of pants... wait, shit... put those motherfuckers in there too... you know what, if you don't like me after all this, then screw you... bitch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home